OFFICE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN PHILIPPINES
University Town, Northern Samar
The OSA is committed to promote the learner’s quest for personal INTEGRITY, the development of SELF-ESTEEM, HONESTY and PERSONAL DISCIPLINE with SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY as he cultivates a strong PERSONALITY.
The Office of Student Affairs shall render services oriented toward the development of the total person of the student-mind, heart and entire being.
1. To provide varied activities for the development of the students’ physical, intellectual, emotional, social, moral, political and spiritual growth.
2. To adopt strategies to help the learner gain self-understanding, through guidance, counseling and testing.
3. To provide opportunities for the development of physical fitness and prowess through sports and athletics.
4. To create an environment for the expression of students’ talents in rhetoric, drama, painting, music and dance.
5. To assist students cultivate their communication skills through journalistic and literary expressions.
6. To provide and promote opportunities for the development of leadership among students through campus politics.
Please download the attached document for OSA Services.