COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
An academic institution that is relevant and responsive to the
changing domestic and international environment.
Guided by the philosophy of the University of Eastern Philippines and its
objectives, the college of Business Administration commits itself to developing
and producing competent graduates that will propel the country’s economic
growth and development thus improving the quality of life of the Filipinos.
To provide quality education through instruction, research, extension, and
production in the fields of Accountancy, Business Economics, Cooperatives,
Entrepreneurship, Management, marketing, and other business related
To fulfil the foregoing commitment, the CBA aims to:
1. Provide means for the students to acquire knowledge and skills to make them capable of serving communities.
2. Provide the students with adequate training to make them immediately
employable in business, in industry, and in government service.
3. Provide a venue for the students to grow into full qualified
4. Inspire the students to be self reliant and productive to be able to
venture into entrepreneurship or self-employment, and;
5. Motivate the students to commit themselves to meaningful and
dynamic participation in the community.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (5 years)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (4 years)
Major in Management
Major in Marketing
Bachelor of Science in Business Economics (4 years)
Bachelor of Science in Cooperatives (4 years)
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (4 years)
Associate in Secretarial Science (2 years)